For awhile now, my buddy Kristin from Kristin’s kNook has been saying I should do another Dressember link-up. She’s a skirt/dress-wearing girl, so whatever, not much of a challenge for her, huh? I stewed over it, thought maybe in December I would try again… but with moving and all, it didn’t sound very fun. Especially in Colorado and Korea in the winter.
Anyway, that’s how Skirtember came to be. Kristin and I are joining forces to bring you a fun link-up in the month of September to challenge yourselves and your wardrobe! It isn’t a new concept, but we’re making it our own this September. This September, we’re wearing skirts every single day! And we want you to join up.
I hope to see you in September!
Try to wear a skirt or dress every day in the month of September, snap a picture, and show off your fashion choices in our weekly link-up.
The challenge begins on Sunday, September 1st, and our first link-up will be Monday, September 9th.
1. Try to wear a skirt or a dress as many days in September as you can.
2. Mix and match. Get creative! If you wear skirts often, re-mix what you have. If you never wear skirts, maybe check out a summer clearance sale and try a few out. When you have to think outside the box, you’d be surprised at what you come up with!
4. This is not meant to be an “all or nothing” challenge. It’s a challenge to try something new and different. Forget to wear a skirt one day? Don’t worry about it!
5. We’ll host a link-up every Monday during September where you can showcase your skirts and dresses from the week before.
6. Link up, share the button, spread the word!