1 medium onion, chopped
4 oz can chopped green chilies
2 tbsp oil
10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1 cup sliced ripe olives
1 cup chopped stewed tomatoes
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
16 oz can beef tamales, chopped
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Not pictured: Onions, cheese, fresh tomato, avocados. I didn't do too many changes, except I had three large chicken breasts that I cut up. And less sour cream, because I forgot to buy more.
1. Saute onion and chilies in oil in skillet.
2. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Pour into slow cooker.
3. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
5. Serve with your choice of remaining ingredients as toppings.