I was tagged by Janey! These are fun to do sometimes and now that Brandon is holding the baby, I can do it!
1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. I've been playing Words With Friends and Hanging With Friends non-stop for the past week.
2. I texted my little sister all day long.
3. I always wanted a beagle but ended up with a border collie! I don't regret that decision though :)
4. I have two tattoos and would like one more.
5. I moved to England with my family for three months in 10th grade. It was a wonderful experience.
6. I am not addicted to Pinterest.
7. I looooveee moving. I find it so fun and adventurous!
8. I used to wear glasses.
9. I'm a little bit of a control freak...
10. I like things tidy, but I don't necessarily need them clean.
11. I hate folding socks.
1. What's your favorite beauty product?
I love a good face wash. Right now my favorite is Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream. It makes my face tingle.
2. Most romantic memory with your spouse/significant other?
Oh I dunno... our first kiss, even though I laughed. Sitting in the car listening to Tom Petty together. Our trip to Australia. Just every day life!
3. What's the best advice your mom ever gave you?
Don't get pregnant as a teenager :P
4. Favorite ice cream flavor?
You can never go wrong with mint chocolate chip!
5. Would you rather deserted on a desert island with alone or with someone that could hinder your survival?
Oh geez, this one is tough! I think with someone, I would feel lonely and scared.
6. When you were 6, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Not sure when I was 6, but when I was young I wanted to be a paleontologist or archaeologist.
7. What's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because of the food and fun!
8. If you could change anything about your spouse what would it be?
His short temper! He can get impatient pretty quickly and the problem is, so can I. We grate on each other's nerves sometimes.
9. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
I like to think I'm a dreamer.
10. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Comments and commenting. Interacting with people.
11. If money was no object, what would you want to do with the rest of your life?
Have a big house in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Have horses and land and a huge office where I can work on my writing in peace. Then we would travel ALL the time.
The NEW Questions
1. If you could go back to any period of your life (elementary school, college, that summer when you were 16, etc.), what would it be and why?
2. Favorite childhood song or band?
3. Would you rather wear hats or headbands?
4. If you had to leave the US forever, where would you live?
5. Favorite TV show right now?
6. What item can you not leave the house without?
7. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
8. Would you rather be famous and die young or be unknown and live until you're old?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What's for dinner?
11. Dog or cat person?
Michelle @ a well-adjusted pessimist
Katie @ The Life of an Army Wife
Sarah @ G.I. Joe's Wife
WhisperingWriter @ Airing My Dirty Laundry
Liz @ The Optimistic Army Wife