Again, I'm exhausted. I was thinking today I would write something insightful... but probably not. How about just some highlights of my day?
- I got to talk to Brandon for a good long time this morning!
- I went to work. Ok, not exactly a highlight, but it did go by quickly!
- On my lunch break, Winston sat in the chair beside me and put his paw on my arm and meowed. I thought it was the so cute!
- I had book club tonight. I had to tear myself away, because even though the conversation was exciting, I had some sleep to do ;)
- I did another Wii Fit workout today! Sometimes I yell at the Wii when it doesn't pick up my movements, though...
- Good news: if the government shuts down, my job won't be affected. Bad news: I was looking forward to not having to work.
- I made an awesome tuna sandwich for lunch.
Ok, that's it for now. Tomorrow is my last work day of the week! Then it's two days of freedom. Sorta. Hope all is well with you all!