1. Work went well today. It was busy, but not horrible busy, and I had stuff to do the whole time. Today was my last day working until after Brandon's R&R. Now the next few days will be preparation!
2. Because I work at a ticket office, I can submit FAM (familiarization) requests for different activities. For Brandon's R&R, I submitted four: Parasailing, whale watch, booze cruise and a helicopter ride. For the first two, I only have to pay for Brandon. The booze cruise has us both going free. I've been waiting to hear about the helicopter ride, and finally did today! So excited! I'm going free and Brandon is going 50% off! It's an amazing deal. I'm so anxious for him to get here!
3. I've been checking the weather for the start of next week and it kinda sucks. Don't be dumb, weather, when Brandon is here!
4. I went on a run after work. I ran 8 and a half minutes this time. It felt great!
5. For dinner, I marinated a turkey tenderloin and tried to grill it. Well... I'm still learning. It didn't taste anything like the marinade, only like charred turkey tenderloin. Oh well, at least the quinoa and salad tasted good.
6. If you said you'd be a guest blogger, remember that I need them by the end of the week. I don't know if I told you all!