- Wrestling. Dexter isn't a very good opponent.
- Tickling. Mostly him tickling me... I'm not so good at tickling him. Ok, I don't miss the painful, fingers-digging-in-my-ribs tickling...
- A full load of laundry. I hardly have enough clothes to wash!
- Video games. Yeah, I miss playing WoW and Mario and even maybe that zombie game we played.
- Cooking for two. It was nice to be able to consult with someone and ask "What do you want for dinner?" I guess I ask Christina this sometimes... haha.
I miss lots of other things, of course, but those are a few things I didn't expect to miss. I can't miss ALL of him, right?
Anyway, quick day at work. Got one of my books from Paperback Swap, yay. I'd really like my Amazon books soon though!
And now I leave you with...
What do you do with your deployment time?