I went to another memorial this morning. The chapel was packed! It was a good memorial, for what it was, with lots of tears and plenty of laughs. After that I ran a bunch of errands and did housework. It was a productive day!
The rest of today's post is brought to you thanks to Sarah at G.I. Joe's Wife, who has tagged me to answer a few questions! The rules: Answer the questions, come up with your own 8, tag some more people to continue!
Here ya go:
1. What is your least favorite chore? Why?
Socks. I hate matching socks. I don't mind folding most of the other laundry, but I always put off the socks until the end. It was worse when we lived in Colorado and actually wore socks more. Nowadays I have two or three pairs in my laundry, and thankfully they're all colored so I can match them easily. But when Brandon's home... ugh! I hate it.
2. If you were to get a tattoo (hypothetically, ladies) what would you get?
Well... I have 2 already! But since I do want a third (and will get one as soon as Brandon gets a third...), what I want is a wrist tattoo that says "Here We Are" on it. Simple. Easy. It actually came from a Jason Mraz song, "A Beautiful Mess," and it means a lot to me. Kind of philosophical I suppose.
3. Everyone asks about your favorite ___ memory... I want to hear about your worst vacation memory. Someone got sick, someone was an idiot - go! =)
One Christmas before we moved from Canada, our family shacked up with my mom's entire family in a chalet. This was when it was announced we were moving to Colorado. Some people in the family weren't happy. There was fighting, there was screaming, there were crying children. We ended up packing up the car hastily (I remember a dripping ski the whole way home...) and booked it. Kind of a bad Christmas!
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast.
5. What does your dream house look like?
Brandon and I dream of having about 40 acres somewhere, probably Colorado, north of Colorado Springs. We want trees in our yard, but I'd like a good size field too, maybe some cool rocks! I don't know if we'd have a one story or two story, though I like the idea of only one store now that I have stairs. There would be enough rooms for all of our kids to have their own, plus our huge master bedroom. We'd have a biiiig master bath with a double bath tub and shower with a bunch of shower jets. Two sinks, of course. I'd also have a cozy office where I could write my masterpieces, with floor to ceiling bookshelves, a comfy window seat and a fireplace. Maybe a fireplace... Our kitchen would be huge with two ovens, a big fridge, a 6 burner stove-top, and two sinks. I'm not sure exactly what it would look like, but my style is traditional contemporary. Haha. That probably doesn't make sense, huh? Anyway, as long as my dream house has Brandon in it, I'm good!
6. Flashback moment: Were you a Backstreet Boys fan or an NSYNC fan? =)
Definitely Backstreet Boys.
7. What is your favorite board game?
Brandon and I can play a mad Pictionary. I like to say we're nearly undefeated, but he tells me I shouldn't say that because no one will play with us. I respond, people will rise to the challenge. We are just good at Pictionary. We can read each other's minds. But whatever. :P
8. If you could relive just one day in your life, what would it be?
Oh, I don't know. How do you choose just a day? I had a lot of good moments in elementary school and high school. Of course, tons of wonderful days with Brandon. No, I can't pick a day. It's too hard!
And I need to come up with a few more questions!
1. If you could be on a reality TV show, which would it be? Why?
2. Do you like your name?
3. Describe your dream vacation.
4. Do you have names for your future children?
5. What's your dream career?
6. Who's on your list? (You know, the list of celebrities that you can, you know... no harm done)
7. Do you like where you live?
8. What's your favorite color? Why?
I pass it to...
Expat Girl at The Sand is Different Here
Marissa at Living the Life of an Infantryman's Wife
Jennifer at Buzuleciu's in Hawaii
Radiant Redhead at Journey of Life and Love
Melanie at The Ham Fam